genealogy and the "Turul"

  • Ludovit
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2008
      I am currently fairly far along in my documentation of my line and I
      have discovered some reference to how my surname evolved in the Turul.
      My question is, can anyone offer an opinion of how reliable
      information found in the Turul is? I like to double check everything I
      find if possible because of where this is leading me. If possible I'd
      like to find a Slovak equivalent to the Turul if there is one to be
      found. Also,
      I'm looking for a better web translator than intertran to translate a
      web page in Czech that refers to some implied ancestors in the Turul.

      TIA