Re: [TexasCzechs] Mother

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2008
      Another example that prayers DO work!  We've seen it over and over again here and at our homes, but it still amazes me how well it works when we pray for someone as a group. :-)  That's wonderful news, Pat.

      Nan

      That's great. We all come from good stock ,,,lois

      Pat Lyon <patsroar@embarqmail .com> wrote:

      I thought I would update you all on the condition of my Mom. Thanks for
      your thoughts and prayers. The many sent up for her were probably
      instrumental in her recovery. Initially it did not look good so far as
      outcome, but she has bounced back almost completely to where she was before
      this episode. So we will be able to bring her home at the end of the week.
      The doctor told her "You are one tough lady!" I am amazed by her and think
      she is probably very representative of our Czech heritage.

      Thanks again and God bless you all.

      Pat Lyon

      .