Re:To Pat Lyon
The following is the information on my Horak family back to 1656. I hope all of this comes through with all the formatting intact.
Descendants of Frydrych Horak
Generation No. 1
1. FRYDRYCH1 HORAK was born 1660, and died April 10, 1730 in Morkov at 70 years of age. He married ZUZANA. She was born 1656, and died May 17, 1731 in Morkov at 75 years of age.
Notes for FRYDRYCH HORAK:
From Martin Pytr: Morkov is a village from 14th century. Famous is a mill which belonged to your ancestors. There are still there houses from wood as cultural memory.
Child of FRYDRYCH HORAK and ZUZANA is:
2. i. VACLAV2 HORAK, b. 1687, Morkov; d. March 17, 1763, Morkov at 76 years of age.
Generation No. 2
2. VACLAV2 HORAK (FRYDRYCH1) was born 1687 in Morkov, and died March 17, 1763 in Morkov at 76 years of age. He married (1) ZUZANA PROKOPOVA November 12, 1713, daughter of TOMAS. He married (2) ZUZANA KYSELY February 09, 1716, daughter of JAN KYSELY. She was born 1690, and died March 26, 1763 in Morkov at 70 years of age.
More About VACLAV HORAK and ZUZANA PROKOPOVA:
Marriage: November 12, 1713
More About VACLAV HORAK and ZUZANA KYSELY:
Marriage: February 09, 1716
Children of VACLAV HORAK and ZUZANA KYSELY are:
3. i. MARTIN3 HORAK, b. June 30, 1733, Morkov; d. May 01, 1779, Hodslavice , Moravia #48- mill.
4. ii. JOSEF HORAK, b. Morkov.
Generation No. 3
3. MARTIN3 HORAK (VACLAV2, FRYDRYCH1) was born June 30, 1733 in Morkov, and died May 01, 1779 in Hodslavice , Moravia #48- mill. He married JULIANA MALEC January 23, 1757 in Zivotice, daughter of FRANTISEK MALEC. She died April 25, 1790 in Hodslavice , Moravia house # 48 (Tuberculosis).
More About MARTIN HORAK and JULIANA MALEC:
Marriage: January 23, 1757, Zivotice
Child of MARTIN HORAK and JULIANA MALEC is:
5. i. GEORG4 HORAK, b. February 01, 1759, Hodslavice , Moravia ; d. June 03, 1827, Hodslavice , Moravia .
4. JOSEF3 HORAK (VACLAV2, FRYDRYCH1) was born in Morkov.
More About JOSEF HORAK:
Child of JOSEF HORAK is:
6. i. JURA4 HORAK, b. Morkov.
Generation No. 4
5. GEORG4 HORAK (MARTIN3, VACLAV2, FRYDRYCH1) was born February 01, 1759 in Hodslavice , Moravia , and died June 03, 1827 in Hodslavice , Moravia . He married ROSINA KRIZAN May 29, 1783 in Protestant church, daughter of MATTHAUS KRIZAN. She was born February 03, 1765, and died March 01, 1832 in Hodslavice , Moravia in House #61 TBC at the age of 67.
Notes for GEORG HORAK:
miller on second mill in Hodslavice 80, owner Fojt Palacky, after cottager in 61
More About GEORG HORAK:
Property: 1804, House #61 in Hodslavice
More About GEORG HORAK and ROSINA KRIZAN:
Marriage: May 29, 1783, Protestant church
Children of GEORG HORAK and ROSINA KRIZAN are:
7. i. JOSEF5 HORAK, b. January 11, 1791, Hodslavice , Moravia ; d. December 28, 1834, Hodslavice , Moravia .
ii. ANDREAS HORAK, b. December 07, 1797, Hodslavice #61.
iii. ROSINA HORAK, b. June 19, 1803, Hodslavice #61.
8. iv. ANNA HORAK, b. September 12, 1810, Hodslavice #61; d. January 31, 1881.
6. JURA4 HORAK (JOSEF3, VACLAV2, FRYDRYCH1) was born in Morkov.
More About JURA HORAK:
Child of JURA HORAK is:
9. i. FRANTISEK5 HORAK, b. Morkov Murk.
Generation No. 5
7. JOSEF5 HORAK (GEORG4, MARTIN3, VACLAV2, FRYDRYCH1) was born January 11, 1791 in Hodslavice , Moravia , and died December 28, 1834 in Hodslavice , Moravia . He married (1) ZUZANA ADAM September 08, 1815 in Hodslavice , Moravia , daughter of ANDREAS ADAM and MAGDALENA KRIZAN. She was born October 03, 1790 in Hodslavice , Moravia , Czech Republic , and died December 07, 1815 in in Hodalvice after delivery of child. He married (2) ROZINA KUDELKA September 10, 1826 in Hodslavice, Moravia #61, daughter of ANDREW KUDELKA and ROZINA RYDL. She was born September 09, 1804 in Hodslavice , Moravia : Farm #46, and died October 26, 1875 in Hodslavice , Moravia in House #61 dtto.
More About JOSEF HORAK:
Property: 1827, House #61 in Hodslavice
More About ZUZANA ADAM:
Burial: December 08, 1815, Hodslavice , Moravia , Czech Republic
Sponsers: Joseph Hromatka, laborer & Anna Palladsky
More About JOSEF HORAK and ZUZANA ADAM:
Death of one spouse: December 08, 1825
Marriage: September 08, 1815, Hodslavice , Moravia
More About JOSEF HORAK and ROZINA KUDELKA:
Marriage: September 10, 1826, Hodslavice , Moravia #61
Child of JOSEF HORAK and ROZINA KUDELKA is:
10. i. JOSEPH6 HORAK, b. August 05, 1828, Hodslavice, Moravia, Czech Republic; #61; d. March 12, 1904, West, McLennan, Texas.
8. ANNA5 HORAK (GEORG4, MARTIN3, VACLAV2, FRYDRYCH1) was born September 12, 1810 in Hodslavice #61, and died January 31, 1881. She married FRANZ HROMADKA February 13, 1831 in Hodslavice, son of JOSEPH HROMADKA. He was born May 14, 1806 in Hodslavice #29.
More About FRANZ HROMADKA:
More About FRANZ HROMADKA and ANNA HORAK:
Marriage: February 13, 1831, Hodslavice
Children of ANNA HORAK and FRANZ HROMADKA are:
i. FRANZ6 HROMADKA, b. June 13, 1831, Hodslavice #29.
11. ii. ANDREAS HROMADKA, b. May 02, 1835, Hodslavice #29; d. April 21, 1912, Hodslavice #29.
iii. ANNA HROMADKA, b. January 31, 1839, Hodslavice #29; d. March 06, 1901.
More About ANNA HROMADKA:
Christening: February 02, 1839
9. FRANTISEK5 HORAK (JURA4, JOSEF3, VACLAV2, FRYDRYCH1) was born in Morkov Murk. He married MARIANNA GERYKOVA. She was born in Morkov Murk.
More About FRANTISEK HORAK:
Child of FRANTISEK HORAK and MARIANNA GERYKOVA is:
12. i. FRANTISEK6 HORAK, b. 1831, Morkov Murk.
Generation No. 6
10. JOSEPH6 HORAK (JOSEF5, GEORG4, MARTIN3, VACLAV2, FRYDRYCH1) was born August 05, 1828 in Hodslavice, Moravia, Czech Republic; #61, and died March 12, 1904 in West, McLennan, Texas. He married MARIE KUDELKA June 24, 1851 in Hodslavice , Moravia #73, daughter of FRANK KUDELKA and ANNA RYDL. She was born April 29, 1829 in Hodslavice , Moravia : House #73.
Notes for JOSEPH HORAK:
Announcement of Death and a Day of Thanksgiving (dikuzdani).
Almighty God called to Himself
who was born in Hodslavici , Moravia and died in the Lord in West, March 12, at the age of 75 years and 7 months. The funeral service in the home of the bereaved was led by Bro. Ondrej (Andrew) Krizan, whom we sincerely thank and his comforting Word of God, especially all the brothers and sisters who accompanied him to his grave.
Frank Horak, Jos. Horak, sons
More About JOSEPH HORAK:
Arrived: August 1881, Galveston , TX
Naturalization: July 16, 1887, Waco , McLennan County , Texas
Sponsers: Franz Krumpholz, cottager & Rosina, wife of laborer Andreas Krizan
More About MARIE KUDELKA:
Baptism: April 29, 1829, Hodslavice , Moravia , Czech Republic
Sponsers: April 29, 1829, Andreas Byma, farmer & Marianna Krizan, wife of farmer Josef Krizan
More About JOSEPH HORAK and MARIE KUDELKA:</
(Message over 64 KB, truncated)