RE: [TexasCzechs] Re:Kathy Horak Smith & Larry Bodoh re Holubec

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2008
      Thanks, Kathy.  I find it comforting to be connected to so many people.  I'm an only child since my sister died Mar 5, 2005 and it feels strange.

      I've been caring for my 94 year old Mom at home but she had a stroke yesterday and it doesn't look like I'll get to bring her home.

      I don't have the Josef Horak info since our Horak connections were with Frank.  Can you offer that?

      Pat