Re: Toman - Barton's of Hodslavice

  • Kathy Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008

      Julie,

           Kromolis is also a Hodslavice name. I obviously need to get busy on the genealogy information as well. I’ve been talking with Mike as well. He will try to get to the Hodslavice Reunion in West this year. I hope others will be able to be there as well. I thought not working would leave me time to work on genealogy information, but so far I haven’t had much time.

      Kathy