Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Reflex article

  • Janet Kotlar
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5, 2008
      I am going to take it to the nursing home here in Hillje, maybe someone there will be able to decipher it...after all, it is the Czech Catholic Home for the Aged  and my grandma is there...she can speak it but not read Czech..maybe someone can help me..all of the websites that I have been to do not translate it correctly