RE: [TexasCzechs] Antique cars

  • Eric In The Woodlands
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2008

      I knew a Pat Marek from Sugar Land in grade school.  Is that you? J

      Eric Teltschik

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2008
        No, not me. I grew up in Temple but lived in Galena Park in 1944-45 when my Dad worked for Brown & Root in the shipyards.
      • d1jezek@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2008
          i knew an Eric Teltschik in high school.  lamar in rosenberg class of 85.  is that you?

        • Eric In The Woodlands
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2008

            Yes, it is. J

            i knew an Eric Teltschik in high school.  lamar in rosenberg class of 85.  is that you?