new member

  • jim gallman
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 17, 2001
      Hi,
      I recently joined. My name is Jim Gallman. While I have no known
      Czech links, my wife is 100 percent Czech stock. She was born a
      SLAVIK from Edna, Tx. Her family lines are SLAVIK, LICHNOVSKY,
      KOFRON, HILCHER (HILSER), FRYDRYCH, LEIDOLF, PAVLIK, CHLAPIK,
      KURECKA, BARTOSH, KALINA, JANDA, STAVINOHA, KICULKA, PALLISGOVA,
      LANCA. (My thanks to Peggy Lowrie and Phil Arnold for extending my
      Lichnovky data).

      You can check out my data at the url below.
      --
      Jim Gallman jgallman@...
      http://users.ev1.net/~jgallman/genealogy/frames1.htm
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 5, 2007
        My original email didn't make it since I think there is a typo in your email address.....so I'm forwarding it again.

        We are unable to deliver the message from <jjanicek@...>
        to < Texascechs@yahoogroups.com>.

        Your message was sent to a group that does not exist.  Please check
        to make sure you spelled the group name correctly.

        For further assistance, please visit http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/