Free Czech language classes

  • Lillian Pivonka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2008

       Free classes in the Czech language have resumed at the Czech Heritage Library on 4117 Willowbend, Houston , Texas . There is an intermediate class taught by our native Czech speaker, Mr. Tony Kudrna, which meets on Tuesday nights from 7pm.to 8:30pm.The beginning Czech class is meeting on Wednesday nights from 7pm to 8:30pm. All these classes provide free instruction and free learning materials. Anyone interested in the Czech culture and language is invited to join us. Travelogues and Czech music are often included in the lessons. For further information call Lillian Pivonka at 713-861-7403.

      Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more