Cemeteries

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2008
      I just did a search for cemetery law in Texas and found a very informative
      site "A Brief Overview of Cemetery Law in Texas by Donald Ray Burger",
      attorney. However, he notes exceptions for Church-owned cemeteries, so I
      will look further and see what I can find.

      Pat
      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      12:05 PM