Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Graves and Headstones

  • Bea Rost
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2008
      Julie,

      The cost...I was last in Germany in September of 2006 and at that time I did talk price comparison on just basic funeral costs.  My Dan died in Dec 2005 and the person I was speaking with also had a recent loss in the family.  On the basics of the funeral the pricing was very comparable ..   Bea
      On Jan 3, 2008, at 6:58 PM, Julie Matus wrote:

      Wow, that is interesting!  I never knew that.  Here the cemetery plots are quite expensive and by the time you put the casket and all the burial fees, that is really a very expensive tiny piece of land.  We were shocked at how much it all cost even back in '92 when we buried our 14 year old son outside Tomball.  I can only imagine it's all much more now.

      Julie

      Julie & Wes Matus

      Researching:
      Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala