we found Jordan Boehm

  • Carla
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      Death cert with dates in Lavaca County...then found tombstone next to Emilie Boehm that is the same dates...I had been discounting the Jordan and Emilie...because I knew he was married to Katherine Geiger, then in 1922 Mary Fischbeck. Never occurred to me another wife could be in the mix, but Emilie died in 1922...I can't prove or disprove anything except that Jordan is our Jordan...and the dates next to Emilie match our Jordan. (I know it is ours, because his son is the informant). They list senility as cause of death...weird, at least to me. Thanks for all the help.
      Carla
    • Matt Cross
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
        Yes, Jordan is listed with Emilie in the 1920 census. He is listed with Mary in the 1930 census.

        To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
        From: soarsister@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 20:51:26 -0600
        Subject: [TexasCzechs] we found Jordan Boehm