Re: [TexasCzechs] Chlebovice

  • Richard A Garza
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hello Pat,
      My atlas shows Chlebovice midway between Pribor and Frydek-Mistek
      on Highway E462.
      Could be you couldn't fint it on your atlas if you were looking
      in the "C" section instead of after the "H" under "CH".

      Rick Garza
      Sharing. It's what it's all about!
      http://www.texasczechs.homestead.com/

      "Austin County = Birthplace of Czech Immigration to Texas"

      On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:29:28 -0600 "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@...>
      writes:
      > from Chlebovice. I am not finding that in my atlas for Czech Republic.

      > Pat Lyon
    • Pat Lyon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
        You're right, Rick.  I was looking in the wrong place in the index--I always get into problems trying to look things up there!  Thanks a lot to all who helped.

        Pat