Chlebovice

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      We have information about some family members who are supposed to have come
      from Chlebovice. I am not finding that in my atlas for Czech Republic. Any
      one help?

      Pat Lyon
      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      11:29 AM
    • Richard A Garza
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
        Hello Pat,
        My atlas shows Chlebovice midway between Pribor and Frydek-Mistek
        on Highway E462.
        Could be you couldn't fint it on your atlas if you were looking
        in the "C" section instead of after the "H" under "CH".

        Rick Garza
        Sharing. It's what it's all about!
        http://www.texasczechs.homestead.com/

        "Austin County = Birthplace of Czech Immigration to Texas"

        On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:29:28 -0600 "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@...>
        writes:
        > from Chlebovice. I am not finding that in my atlas for Czech Republic.

        > Pat Lyon
      • Pat Lyon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
          You're right, Rick.  I was looking in the wrong place in the index--I always get into problems trying to look things up there!  Thanks a lot to all who helped.

          Pat