OBIT: Allene Boehm (Mikeska) Psencik

  • Ray J. Bacak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      Psencik, Allene Boehm
       View/Sign Guest Book

      ALLENE BOEHM PSENCIK

      VICTORIA - Allene Boehm Psencik, 76, of Victoria, passed away Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2008. She was born Sept. 14, 1931, in Victoria, the daughter of Emil and Frances Mikeska Boehm. She was raised in the Placedo area.

      She was a 1949 graduate of Patti Welder High School and a 1952 graduate of South West Texas University. She taught for 30 years with the Victoria Independent School District. She was a member of Our Lady of Victory Cathedral.

      She is survived by her husband, Ivan B. Psencik; sons, Michael W. Psencik of Beaumont and Kevin M. Psencik of Frisco; sister, Dorothy Fuzzel of Victoria; and sister in-law Dorothy Boehm of Wharton. Also surviving are five grandchildren and one great-grandchild.

      Rosary will be recited at 7 p.m. today at Colonial Funeral Chapel. Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. on Thursday at Our Lady of Victory Cathedral with burial at Resurrection Cemetery.
      Memorials may be made to Our Lady of Victory Cathedral.

      Arrangements by Colonial Funeral Home, Victoria, 361-578-3535.
      Published in the Victoria Advocate on 1/2/2008.