Re: [TexasCzechs] immigration papers - Jordon Boehm

  • G Martisek
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2008
      Here is what I found on Vavrusa--

      Vavrusa, Frank 28 Moravia, Austria To Galveston, TX on 27 May 1883
      Recorded 2 May 1887 in Volume B, page 59

      There also was an entry for 2 Anton Vavrusa's --not sure if related, but
      worth a try.

      Vavrusa, Anton 51 from Kudlov province, Austria. To Galveston on July 1900
      Recorded 20 Oct 1900 in Vol B, page 343

      Vavrusa, Anton 41 b. 4 Aug 1881 Departed Bremen, Germany on Vessel: Bremen?
      Arrived Galveston, TX 25 June 1897. Recorded 10 Mar 1923 Volume 3, page 130

      Additional info: Farmer, white, comp. dark, h 5"6" wt. 165 brown hair,
      brown eyes
      Wife - Frances
      b. Hallettsville ?
      Residence - Hallettsville, Rt. 7

      Hope this helps.

      Remember this is from the District Courts in Lavaca County, TX.

      Gerri

      Diann Biltz wrote:

      > did you by any chance find a Joseph and or Franz Vavrusa in this book?
      >
      > DIANN BILTZ

    • Diann Biltz
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 2, 2008
        thank you