RE: [TexasCzechs] Boehm's buried in Moravia, TX

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
      I am amazed and appalled that would happen in this country.  We buy our plots here and they belong to our family just like a farm or other real estate.  I understand in Europe they are more squeezed for space, but even then, to dispose of the headstones should be considered a crime, desecration of a grave or  something.    I hope this is an isolated incident.  If I find that has happened to any of my family, there will be litigation!

      Pat Lyon