Re: [TexasCzechs] Last & final test, folks

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2000
      To Rick, Susan and List members,

      I am the offender of posting a test message, unknowing it is not permitted.  It was the only way I knew to determine if my messages would be posted to the list from overseas.

      When I do something that I do not know is wrong, or at least post to let members know why I am making the test, all I can say is there will not be any more posting, unless I am ask a question direct and I will answer it privately, or to the group, whichever way I receive the message.  I am removing myself from eGroups that I had joined to post messages from CZ.

      Again, my apologies.  I've put a zipper on my lips.  I pass and make it to the 4th grade, maybe I will learn a little netiquet.

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      ICQ 48955956