Re: [TexasCzechs] Family Tree Maker Data

  • JANET TUCKER
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 31, 2007
      Happy New Year everyone.  How do you say that in Czech?

      I wanted to ask a ? about all this.  Wouldn't it just be easier to copy it on a thumbnail drive?  Thank you in advance for your replies.
      Jan
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2008
        Stasny Novy Rok. (Happy New Year)

      • Kathy Smith
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2008

          Happy New Year is Czech is stasny novy rok. This of course is written without the correct markings.

          Kathy Horak Smith

        • Ashley Sides
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2008
            Happy New Year in Czech is "st'astny novy rok." (There are two "t's"
            in "st'astny".) With the little hooks and accent marks it looks like
            this, if your computer can display it properly:

            št'astný nový rok! (pronounced SHTYAHST-neeee NO-veeee ROK)

          • dlmachu1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2008
              Hi
              This what it is supposed to look like Štˇastný Nový Rok.

              Darwin

              http://webmail.aol.com