Statesman article

  • jlpatrick@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      There is an article in Austin American-Statesman today about a young lady named Marie Hejl, a chef who is also a lawyer and entrepreneur. She is also featured in "Food & Wine" Magazine this month. Her specialties are Crab cakes and Mexican Wedding Cookies (from her Garza side of the family). I have a note in to the writer of the article, K.Crider, for permission to post her link to this site. If she grants it, I will post it.
      Joyce P