Re: [TexasCzechs] New Member from Oregon

  • George Patrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2007
      Good Evening, Sally,
      I did a Google search for:  "Bursik, Tx", and there were too many  hits to mention here.  It seems to have been, or become, a very common Czech  surname.  Perhaps if you could give his given name , town or county in Texas, and what period of time he would have been in Texas someone may be able to find one of the entries which fit?

      Always glad to welcome another Czech aboard and good luck with your search.

      George
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2007
        Vitame vas! (We welcome you) Sally. I hope this web site is as helpful to you as it is for me. Check the following web sites also: www.czechheritage.org & www.czechcenter.org

        Allen Livanec
        Deer Park, TX

      • SHines
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2007
          Hi George,

          Thank you for the welcome. My Czech grandparents were never in Texas. My
          father, of English and Scottish heritage is from Texas.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2007
            Welcome to Sally and to any other newbie that I might have missed.

            Nan

            .