Re: [TexasCzechs] New Member

  • livanec@aol.com
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 3, 2007
      Vitame vas! We welcome you to TexasCzechs.

      Allen L.

    • Nangotoo
      Message 38 of 38 , Dec 4, 2007
        I would like to add my welcome to the board to you, too.
        Nan

        Hello, I just signed up! I'm very excited. I'm working on my family history and I'm interested
        in Czech History. It might take me some time to learn the rules. Please be patient. Thanks,
        Nancy