Re: [TexasCzechs] Obit - Ryan Eric Grahmann

  • G Martisek
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
      He was "Born" 30 seconds after his twin brother.

      Rochelle Bubenik Kinter wrote:

      > After reading this obit, it says he died 30 seconds after his twin
      > brother. Where is his brother's obit and why did they die?
      >
      > At 09:52 AM 12/1/2007, you wrote:
      >
      >> Victoria Advocate, 1 Dec 2007
      >>
      >> Ryan Eric Grahmann
      >> [][]
      >>

      >> RYAN ERIC GRAHMANN
      >> HALLETTSVILLE - Ryan Eric Grahmann, 19, of Hallettsville, passed away
      >> on Nov. 28, 2007. Ryan was born on Sept. 23, 1988, thirty seconds
      >> after his twin brother Ross in Houston.
      >> Ryan was a 2007 graduate of Hallettsville High School. He was
      >> employed at Dairy Queen in Hallettsville. Ryan and his brother
      >> planned to attend Victoria Jr. College in January; Ryan planned to
      >> pursue a degree in coaching.
      >> Ryan is survived by his parents, Dominic and Josephine Grahmann;
      >> sister, Dawn Grahmann; twin brother, Ross Grahmann; grandparents,
      >> Hubert and Mary Grahmann and grandmother, Josephine Matejek, all of
      >> Hallettsville; and numerous aunts, uncles, and cousins.
      >> Ryan was preceded in death by his infant brother, Christopher Joseph
      >> Grahmann.
      >> Ryan's life will be celebrated with a Rosary at 7:30 p.m. today at
      >> Sacred Heart Church in Hallettsville. Visitation will start at 1 p.m.
      >> today at Kubena Funeral Home. The funeral service will be held at 2
      >> p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 2, 207 at Sacred Heart Catholic Church.
      >> Pallbearers include Michael Grahmann, Pat Grahmann, Eric Grahmann,
      >> Brittany DeLaRosa, Cody DeLaRosa, Chris Landrum, Colby Wilson, and
      >> Dyran Flowers.
      >> Honorary pallbearers include Dillon Rees, Dustin Rees, Derek Rees,
      >> and Daelynn DeLaRosa.
      >> Donations: donor's choice.
      >> Guestbook entry and words of comfort may be shared with the family
      >> online at www.kubenafuneralhome.com <http://www.kubenafuneralhome.com/>.

      >> 12/1/2007 12:05 PM

    • pfoster
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
        It says further down survived by parents and twin brother Ross.  Sounds like it should have read born 30 seconds after his twin brother Ross.paulasmaggie
        He was "Born" 30 seconds after his twin brother.

        Rochelle Bubenik Kinter wrote:

        > After reading this obit, it says he died 30 seconds after his twin
        > brother. Where is his brother's obit and why did they die?
        >
        > At 09:52 AM 12/1/2007, you wrote:
        >
        >> Victoria Advocate, 1 Dec 2007
        >>
        >> Ryan Eric Grahmann
        >> [][]
        >>

        >> RYAN ERIC GRAHMANN
        >> HALLETTSVILLE - Ryan Eric Grahmann, 19, of Hallettsville, passed away
        >> on Nov. 28, 2007. Ryan was born on Sept. 23, 1988, thirty seconds
        >> after his twin brother Ross in Houston.
        >> Ryan was a 2007 graduate of Hallettsville High School. He was
        >> employed at Dairy Queen in Hallettsville. Ryan and his brother
        >> planned to attend Victoria Jr. College in January; Ryan planned to
        >> pursue a degree in coaching.
        >> Ryan is survived by his parents, Dominic and Josephine Grahmann;
        >> sister, Dawn Grahmann; twin brother, Ross Grahmann; grandparents,
        >> Hubert and Mary Grahmann and grandmother, Josephine Matejek, all of
        >> Hallettsville; and numerous aunts, uncles, and cousins.
        >> Ryan was preceded in death by his infant brother, Christopher Joseph
        >> Grahmann.
        >> Ryan's life will be celebrated with a Rosary at 7:30 p.m. today at
        >> Sacred Heart Church in Hallettsville. Visitation will start at 1 p.m.
        >> today at Kubena Funeral Home. The funeral service will be held at 2
        >> p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 2, 207 at Sacred Heart Catholic Church.
        >> Pallbearers include Michael Grahmann, Pat Grahmann, Eric Grahmann,
        >> Brittany DeLaRosa, Cody DeLaRosa, Chris Landrum, Colby Wilson, and
        >> Dyran Flowers.
        >> Honorary pallbearers include Dillon Rees, Dustin Rees, Derek Rees,
        >> and Daelynn DeLaRosa.
        >> Donations: donor's choice.
        >> Guestbook entry and words of comfort may be shared with the family
        >> online at www.kubenafuneralho me.com <http://www.kubenafu neralhome. com/>.

        >> Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!
        >> <http://www.windowsl ive.com?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_ Wave2_powerofwin dows_112007>

        >> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        >> 12/1/2007 12:05 PM

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • Rochelle Bubenik Kinter
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
          Sorry i was confused when I read that.

          It says further down survived by parents and twin brother Ross.  Sounds like it should have read born 30 seconds after his twin brother Ross.paulasmaggie
          He was "Born" 30 seconds after his twin brother.

          Rochelle Bubenik Kinter wrote:

          > After reading this obit, it says he died 30 seconds after his twin
          > brother. Where is his brother's obit and why did they die?
          >
          > At 09:52 AM 12/1/2007, you wrote:
          >
          >> Victoria Advocate, 1 Dec 2007
          >>
          >> Ryan Eric Grahmann
          >> [][]
          >>

          >> RYAN ERIC GRAHMANN
          >> HALLETTSVILLE - Ryan Eric Grahmann, 19, of Hallettsville, passed away
          >> on Nov. 28, 2007. Ryan was born on Sept. 23, 1988, thirty seconds
          >> after his twin brother Ross in Houston.
          >> Ryan was a 2007 graduate of Hallettsville High School. He was
          >> employed at Dairy Queen in Hallettsville. Ryan and his brother
          >> planned to attend Victoria Jr. College in January; Ryan planned to
          >> pursue a degree in coaching.
          >> Ryan is survived by his parents, Dominic and Josephine Grahmann;
          >> sister, Dawn Grahmann; twin brother, Ross Grahmann; grandparents,
          >> Hubert and Mary Grahmann and grandmother, Josephine Matejek, all of
          >> Hallettsville; and numerous aunts, uncles, and cousins.
          >> Ryan was preceded in death by his infant brother, Christopher Joseph
          >> Grahmann.
          >> Ryan's life will be celebrated with a Rosary at 7:30 p.m. today at
          >> Sacred Heart Church in Hallettsville. Visitation will start at 1 p.m.
          >> today at Kubena Funeral Home. The funeral service will be held at 2
          >> p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 2, 207 at Sacred Heart Catholic Church.
          >> Pallbearers include Michael Grahmann, Pat Grahmann, Eric Grahmann,
          >> Brittany DeLaRosa, Cody DeLaRosa, Chris Landrum, Colby Wilson, and
          >> Dyran Flowers.
          >> Honorary pallbearers include Dillon Rees, Dustin Rees, Derek Rees,
          >> and Daelynn DeLaRosa.
          >> Donations: donor's choice.
          >> Guestbook entry and words of comfort may be shared with the family
          >> online at www.kubenafuneralhome.com <http://www.kubenafuneralhome.com/>.

          >> 12/1/2007 12:05 PM

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.