Re:[TexasCzechs] Martina translation please

  • Martina Morrisová
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
      Hi Pat,

      Sorry for the delay. The writing does not make much sense, but I can guess some of it:

      Joseph Valigura born 1875 ....?...... October in Novy Hrozenkov in Moravia.... Augustyn Zednik (a name)

      Age 56 Years, 10 Months

      Father and Mother, as you know

      Leaves behind a wife and 5 (I suppose your "s" is 5 just like in the paragraph before), one brother Pavel and two sisters - Apolena Simek and Frantiska Luksa.

      Frantiska Luksa died 11th August / 32 ?

      Marie born Rys.

      That is all I could do.

      Have a great day!