MIKOLAS MUZNY, CZECH NATIONAL CEM

  • charleskretzschmar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      we found the original stone for mikolas
      muzny and a new stone for him. the new
      stone had born september 1860, dubina, texas
      and died 24 february 1926, oklahoma city,
      oklahoma, czech national cemetery, odpocinuti
      vecne dejmu o pane. someone added a beautiful
      new stone next to his original one. i thought
      if anyone from dubina, etc is looking for
      him, he is in okc.

      also, we pulled up anton genzer's czech
      tombstone from a ditch in saint martin's, okc and put it
      back on his grave next to his english
      tombstone. i told the priest we do not
      throw czech tombstones in ditches. he said
      i was the only one to mention it. i hope
      folks do not throw czech tombstones in
      ditches again. it took 2 of us to pull
      it back up a hill to his grave. if some
      one wants to replace these stones in english
      please leave the old czech tombstone next
      to it. thank you. angelina genzer kretzschmar