Re:[TexasCzechs] e-mail to Czech Republic

  • Martina Morrisová
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2007
      I am frequently emailing to my family and friends in the Czech Republic and never have any problem. I have no idea what the problem might be.

      Martina

    • livanec@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2007
         I E-mail my cousin in Praha in the Czech Republic a lot. No problems.

      • Leroy Janda
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007
          Had the folks from Caldwell making Kolaches. Did not catch the whole
          thing just tail end. Comes on again 11/12 the Taste of America.
        • Leroy Janda
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007
            Leroy Janda wrote:

            >Had the folks from Caldwell making Kolaches. Did not catch the whole
            >thing just tail end. Comes on again 11/12 the Taste of America.
            >

            >Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest Mode for less mail.
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links
            >

            >.

          • Gregory J Kopchak
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007
              It's the Travel Channel not the Food Channel.

              On November 12 the Travel Channel will have a show on baking
              Kolache on Taste of America at 10:00 AM Central Time.

              Set your recorders

              Greg Kopchak