Chicken Soup

  • W.E. Ermis
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2007
      Does anyone use SOUP BASE CHICKEN FLAVOR (Frosty Acres or Morton Brands) in cooking chicken soup, it gives it the flavor. My wife always used it but no tomatoes or celery, but used home made noodles for sure.

                                  Pete Ermis

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • David Slovak
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2007
        Yes we do. No tomatoes though.

        Does anyone use SOUP BASE CHICKEN FLAVOR (Frosty Acres or Morton Brands) in cooking chicken soup, it gives it the flavor. My wife always used it but no tomatoes or celery, but used home made noodles for sure.

                                    Pete Ermis

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Julie Matus
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2007
          We always use Mrs. Grass soup mix just for the flavoring.  My mom always did, so I do too.  As a matter of fact, I just ate the last of the batch of chicken soup for lunch today.  I just used a couple of chicken breasts to make chicken stock and did not make a huge pot of soup - just enough for 2 people to eat a few times.  I put some of the meat in the soup and the rest I may put in quesadillas or maybe make some chicken salad.  And yes, I put catsup in my soup - maybe a teaspoon or so.  Yummy!!  We're all different, therefore, we like different things - would be a boring world if we all did and ate exactly the same thing!!  Then we would not have much to talk about!?

          later, jam

          Julie & Wes Matus

          Researching:
          Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala
          Matus, Kubala, Grossman, Krenek

          Does anyone use SOUP BASE CHICKEN FLAVOR (Frosty Acres or Morton Brands) in cooking chicken soup, it gives it the flavor. My wife always used it but no tomatoes or celery, but used home made noodles for sure.

                                      Pete Ermis

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          Do You Yahoo!?