Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Christmas Carol Help

  • Gilbert Bohuslav
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 2, 2007
      Add me to the list of members from the big city of Ammansville.  Anyone else on this list?

      Gilbert Bohuslav

      Julie Matus <juwemat@...> wrote:
      Irene, yes the songs are in the Dallas Czech Singers book that we have.  There is no music, just the words.  You can e-mail me at juwemat@peoplepc. com and I can let you know where we are and find out where you are.  Are you the Irene originally from Ammannsville?  I am from there too.
      later, Julie

      Julie & Wes Matus

      Researching:
      Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala