RE: [TexasCzechs] Czech Christmas Carol Help

  • Irene Mazoch
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 2, 2007
      Do you have copies of these songs? Let me know how I could get these.
      Irene Mazoch
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 2, 2007
        Irene, yes the songs are in the Dallas Czech Singers book that we have.  There is no music, just the words.  You can e-mail me at juwemat@... and I can let you know where we are and find out where you are.  Are you the Irene originally from Ammannsville?  I am from there too.

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 2, 2007
          Add me to the list of members from the big city of Ammansville.  Anyone else on this list?

          Gilbert Bohuslav

          Irene, yes the songs are in the Dallas Czech Singers book that we have.  There is no music, just the words.  You can e-mail me at juwemat@peoplepc. com and I can let you know where we are and find out where you are.  Are you the Irene originally from Ammannsville?  I am from there too.