Re: [TexasCzechs] Noodle Soup

  • pfoster
    Message 1 of 55 , Nov 1, 2007
      Eric,
      This is a first.  Tomatoes and ketchup (Yuk).  Like they say each to his own.  paulasmaggie

      Message 55 of 55 , Nov 2, 2007
        SUNDAY, I AM HAVING MY FAMILY OVER AND WE ARE HAVING HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP AND KOLACHES.  OUR BUNCH FAVORS POPPY SEED AND CREAM CHEESE, OR COTTAGE CHEESE.

        Sharon, Add Homade Poppyseed and Prune Kolaches that is a meal.  Tomatoes are good in a Beef Vegetable Soup but not a Beef Stew.  On a Cold Winter Night try a Brown Gravy Stew with Cornbread.  It took me years and years to make my stew like Grandmammas.  It is still does not quite measure-up, but darn close.  It can be made from left over roast beef or stew meat.  paulasmaggie