Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Christmas Caroles

  • David Slovak
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
      Thank you for the link.

      If you contact Maggie Grmela in West, TX at Maggie's Fabric Patch she can probably tell what polka bands have Christmas cd/tapes out. She has a large collection of polka cd/tapes.  www.maggiesfabricpatch.com.

      FYI

      Also, Czech & Then Some and my husband David Slovak both have a Christmas cd with Czech & English songs.

      Thanks.