Re: [TexasCzechs] Fire Update 3:45 AM

  • Alena getvert
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 28, 2007
      Hi Pat,
      definitely i love to .
      Thank you for helping me

      Alena getvertova
      949/525-1428

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Pat Lyon <patsroar@...>
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:14:19 PM
      Subject: RE: [TexasCzechs] Fire Update 3:45 AM

      HI Alena,

      I took your e-mails to Jean Blaha Davis at Dime Box Friday.  She said she would definitely get back to you.  My cousin & I have done some additional work on the Blaha tree due to our family dovetailing in at several junctures.  Would you like an updated family tree?  I am sure you could add some for your family line also that we do not have up-to-date.

      Pat Lyon

      http://mail.yahoo.com