Noodle Soup

  • gbohuslav
    Message 1 of 55 , Oct 25, 2007
      My grandma fixed Chicken Noodle soup and had some small round black things in it--I believe for seasoning.  Anyone remember them and, if so, what was it?

      Gilbert
    • sharon stoddard
      Message 55 of 55 , Nov 2, 2007
        SUNDAY, I AM HAVING MY FAMILY OVER AND WE ARE HAVING HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP AND KOLACHES.  OUR BUNCH FAVORS POPPY SEED AND CREAM CHEESE, OR COTTAGE CHEESE.

        Sharon, Add Homade Poppyseed and Prune Kolaches that is a meal.  Tomatoes are good in a Beef Vegetable Soup but not a Beef Stew.  On a Cold Winter Night try a Brown Gravy Stew with Cornbread.  It took me years and years to make my stew like Grandmammas.  It is still does not quite measure-up, but darn close.  It can be made from left over roast beef or stew meat.  paulasmaggie