Crests of the Czech Republic

  • Jana Vaculik
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2007
      Does anyone know of a webite which will give the crest of cities in the
      Czech Republic especially Vsetin?

      Thanks,
      Jana Vaculik
    • Eric In The Woodlands
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2007

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vset%C3%ADn

        Enjoy

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2007
          Go to

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vset%C3%ADn

          for the crest for Vsetin

          Greg Kopchak

          --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Jana Vaculik" <janavaculik@...>
          wrote:

          > Does anyone know of a webite which will give the crest of cities in the
          > Czech Republic especially Vsetin?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Jana Vaculik

        • TV ART
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2007
            Search here:
            Jiri Unruh

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 9, 2007
              Jana,

              Just about every city in the Czech Republic has their crest on their
              webpage. Just Google Vsetin or any other city and go to their
              official page.

              I've got several crests in the Powerpoint presentation, "Kde Domuv
              Muj", but no Vsetin.

              Joe

              On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 00:47:45 -0000, you wrote:

              >Does anyone know of a webite which will give the crest of cities in the
              >Czech Republic especially Vsetin?
              >
              >Thanks,
              >Jana Vaculik

              Cheers,
              Joe
            • Janecek
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 9, 2007

                For finding maps of cities, countries, states  in Texas, the Czech Republic and elsewhere  – both road and street maps and aerial view  - try these two websites:

                Mapquest

                http://www.mapquest.com/

                Virtual Earth

                http://local.live.com/?pkw=virtual_earth

                For sketches of cities, villages and crossroads in Texas, search the following online:

                Handbook of Texas

                http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online/