Re: [TexasCzechs] Delories Emma Bubenik

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2007
      Rochelle,

      I'm so sorry to hear your news.  Grandmothers are special and you are fortunate to have had her in your life for such a long time.
      I know you will miss her.  God Bless.

      Nan

      My grandmother, Delories Emma Bubenik (Pechacek), passed away yesterday
      on October 1st, 2007. Funeral arrangments have not been made yet. Once
      those have been done, I will post them or the official obit.