JAKUB HOLUB REUNION 2007

  • FayeLee39@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      Well it's time again for a good ole time reunion. This is a call to
      all the JAKUB HOLUB descendants to come together on Saturday October
      13th. We especially want to see some of the other branches of this
      family like the:
      Zissa's, Jalufka's, Nykel's (Nickle), Ermis's, Svoboda's, Hrncir's and
      Michna's.

      The Holub reunion is set to go at Praha, Tx. (where Jakub Holub is
      buried), St Mary's Hall on Saturday October 13, starting at 10:00 AM
      with catered lunch.

      Come see the program, displays, pictures and family histories. If you
      haven't made your reservations and want to attend, please call me.
      Also is you have a question about your Holub ancestry, call me.
      Cullis Holub, 210-492-5055.

      Those of you that can't make the reunion, please pass the information
      along.

      Thanks,

      Cullis
      http://mail.aol.com