BOOK: "C(z)echs in America, 1920"-now public domain

  • qtoobi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      An interesting book has been released into the public domain:

      "The Cechs (Bohemians) in America : A study of their national, cultural, political, social,
      economic and religious life" (1920)

      It has been posted to the Internet Archive website on June 8, 2007. There are several
      download options. If you just want the text, the text file is 460 KB. There is a PDF version
      in black and white 11 MB.

      Creator: Capek, Thomas, 1861-1950
      Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin
      Date: 1920
      Language: English
      Contributor: Robarts - University of Toronto
      Public Date: 2007-06-08 16:24:53
      Image Count: 450

      http://www.archive.org/details/cechsbohemiansin00capeuoft
    • Richard Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
        Thank you very much for posting this link!  I love that website and visit it often for several items.

        Many thanks,
        Richard