Cemetary Look-Up

  • paulasmaggie
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
      Caldwell Newspapers Book 1897-1929 has the following:
      Mrs. Mary Trcalek wife of Paul living near New Tabor, died Monday
      Night of two months illiness with Pneumonia. She left 3 children,a
      boy and 2 girls. Remains were interred at a Private Cemetary
      belonging to the family (Stop Over, Burleson). The date February 28,
      1902. Has anyone heard of a Trcalek Cemetary in Burleson County?
      paulasmaggie
    • Mary J. Heard
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
        In the Slovak Cemetery  there is listed a Many Trcalek 1870-1902 as well as an infant 1902-1902.  Don't know it this is the one you are looking for or not.  Also listed, is a Paul J. Trcalek 1863-1948.

        M J Heard <mjhawhjr@...>

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 25 5:44 AM
          El Campo Catholic Cemetery:
          Marie and Anton Mader. paulasmaggie
        • nebeveridge@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 25 6:56 AM
            Hi.  They are buried at the Czech Brethren Cemetery near Dime Box / Caldwell.  Marie Horelica is her maiden name. These are my great-grandparents.

             Sandi
            www.southernlivingathome.com/sandibeveridge
            sandibeveridge@...

              sandibeveridge@ gmail.com

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 25 7:45 AM
                He died Oct 18, 1930, in Pierce (Wharton county).  His death certificate says Antone Mader and shows  he's buried in El Campo but family members say he's buried near Dime Box/ Snook/ Caldwell.   His birthday is listed as 1 Jan 1871, wife's name "Mary Mader" (would be Marie/Mary Horelica) parents names Vince and Agnes; he and parents born "Europe" (Czechoslovakia).

                :I'd love to share information, Paula.  Thanks.

                 Sandi
                www.southernlivingathome.com/sandibeveridge
                sandibeveridge@...

                  Sandi, I have his and Marys DC.  I do not think Mary is buried with him.  Lee County Cemetery pg 192, Mader, Anton-no dates and Mader, M no dates.  He is buried at Hranice.  He is down from my gr Uncles grave.  I have seen his grave.
                  Do you have his first wife's name?   Could we exchange family descendants lists.  My email is pfosterbmt@...

                    Where is the Czech Brethren Cemetery near Dime Box?  Is there a listing of all the graves?

                    Elaine Malina
                    Hi.  They are buried at the Czech Brethren Cemetery near Dime Box / Caldwell.  Marie Horelica is her maiden name. These are my great-grandparents.

                      Anton Mader is buried at Hranice Cemetery.  paulasmaggie