Re:[TexasCzechs] needing address in CZ

  • Martina Morrisová
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2007
      I have just checked online. There are two Ticha villages in CR. First is in Cesky Krumlov area, zip 37241, post office Kaplice 1. Second is in Novy Jicin area and is divided in two parts - first goes to Ticha post office and the zip is 74274, second goes to Frenstat pod Radhostem post office and the zip is 74401.

      Do you have any more info about the Ticha village you are asking about?

      Martina

    • miladyolga@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2007
        All I know is that it is on the Moravian side and near Lichnov, if this helps any.

        Debra