needing address in CZ

  • miladyolga@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2007
      I am hope that someone in the group can help me with this one.  I need a complete mailing address for the CZ.  All I have is the house number and the village of Ticha.  I need the postal code and complete mailing address.  Does anyone have such information?
      Debra

    • Martina Morrisová
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2007
        I have just checked online. There are two Ticha villages in CR. First is in Cesky Krumlov area, zip 37241, post office Kaplice 1. Second is in Novy Jicin area and is divided in two parts - first goes to Ticha post office and the zip is 74274, second goes to Frenstat pod Radhostem post office and the zip is 74401.

        Do you have any more info about the Ticha village you are asking about?

        Martina

      • miladyolga@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2007
          All I know is that it is on the Moravian side and near Lichnov, if this helps any.

          Debra