RE: [TexasCzechs] Thanks to Matt

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2007
      Rosemary,

      How is your husband kin? I am distantly related to Adele Ryza through her
      great-grandfather's sister, Terezie Hajek Berckenhoff.

      Matt Cross
      lennonluv@...

      Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger
      Caf�. http://www.cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_SeptHMtagline1
    • Rosemary Ermis
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2007
        Hi Matt,

        My husband's grandmother, Annie Ryza Baca, was a first cousin to Adele's
        father Emil. Annie's father, Anton Ryza, and Martin Ryza, Emil's father,
        were brothers.

        Thanks again.