Thanks to Matt

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2007
      Just wanted to thank Matt Cross for the Wrightson obit. I appreciate him
      putting "Ryza" in the subject line that alerted me to my husband's kin.

      Thanks for all your work.

      Rosemary Ermis
    • Matt Cross
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2007
        Rosemary,

        How is your husband kin? I am distantly related to Adele Ryza through her
        great-grandfather's sister, Terezie Hajek Berckenhoff.

        Matt Cross
        lennonluv@...

        Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger
        Caf�. http://www.cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_SeptHMtagline1
      • Rosemary Ermis
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2007
          Hi Matt,

          My husband's grandmother, Annie Ryza Baca, was a first cousin to Adele's
          father Emil. Annie's father, Anton Ryza, and Martin Ryza, Emil's father,
          were brothers.

          Thanks again.