NEED BOOK ON VRANA'S

  • charleskretzschmar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2007
      I have one page of a book on the Vrana family--Anton and Anna Hanzelka
      Vrana. They came from Moravia. Does anyone have the rest of the book?
      Or know where I can buy the book??? The book was probably written
      after 1992. It mentioned Will Vrana, 101 yrs old, as the oldest
      living descendant and Peter Vrana, 98 years old. I am aware that some
      of Anton Vrana's children were born in Praha, West, Shiner,
      Skidmore, Beeville, Bastrop and Ammannsville, Texas. A traveling
      farmer??? What is a few towns when you came all the way from Moravia?
      Angelina Genzer Kretzschmar
      Researching: Divacky,Genzer,Skoch,Nekvapil,Hradecny(Rodesney),Vrana,
      Novak,Slovak,Turek,Zaloudik and Zvonek Families for a book.