Texas Death Records 1948-1955

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2007
      Does anyone have Texas death records for the years 1948-1955? I'm trying to
      pin down a death date for someone who died between those years.

      Matt Cross
      lennonluv@...

      A new home for Mom, no cleanup required. All starts here.
    • G Martisek
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2007
        Matt,

        I have an Ancestry.com membership. It does have Texas death records.
        Who are you looking for?

        Gerri

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2007
          I'm looking for a Eugene James Knesek who died in Houston.

          Matt Cross
          lennonluv@...

          Messenger Caf� � open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
          Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline
        • G Martisek
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31, 2007
            Eugene James Knesek 26 Apr 1954 Harris

            There is also a birth entry for Eugene Knesek 8 June 1914 Fayette County.

            Also shows Eugene James Knesek as the father of 2 children:

            John David Knesek 27 Aug 1942 Colorado Co. Mother: Lera Mae Foster
            Mollie Jean Knesek 21 Feb 1941 Colorado Co. Mother: Lera Mae Foster

            Also 2 census entries:

            1920 - Father - Louis Knesek 30, Mother - Mary 29 ; George 8, Eugene 5,
            Clara Hajek - Mother in law Schulenburg, Fayette Co., TX Birthplace
            Texas Shows Louis to be a driver /service car; Lived on Summitt Street

            1930 Father Louis 42, Mother Mary (42) both 22 when married; George
            (17), Eugene (14), Irvin (12); Shows them to own property at Summitt
            Street. Value $2000. All were born in Texas. Louis father and mother
            born in Czechslovakia. Mary's parents born in Texas

            Hope this helps,
            Gerri

            Matt Cross wrote:
            > I'm looking for a Eugene James Knesek who died in Houston.
            >
            > Matt Cross
            > lennonluv@...
            > "Madness is the first sign of dandruff." -- John Lennon

            > Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
            > Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Matt Cross
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 31, 2007
              Thanks Gerri.

              Matt Cross
              lennonluv@...

              Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger
              Caf�. http://www.cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_SeptHMtagline1