need help on Rainosek - Rohan ties

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2007
      I have been looking over my Frank Rohan 1854-1928 wed to Mary Sablatura 1857-1934
      and no one has been able to find who his parents were. Looking at the Victoria Diocese cemetery records I may have a lead.
      I found my Frank and not the second one (b May 25 1855 D 1895) who was running around at the same time, and I see my Frank
        was the second burial. The first was Petronila Rainosek. I am wondering if she could be his sister. I checked the mail archives but her name did not come up.
      below is the copy of the burial records

      8/11/2007

      Best viewed with Internet

      Copyright © 2007
      - CMS -
      View Plot
      Contact Information:
      Queen of the Holy Rosary Cemetery
      936 FM 2436
      Hostyn, Texas 78945

      (979) 247-4441
      or
      Jerry Zezula
      (979) 968-4985

      Back To The Search Results    Print This Plot

      QUEEN OF THE HOLY ROSARY - SECTION 1 - H - 18
      Memorial type allowed: UPRIGHT/FLAT

      First Interment Information:

      PETRONILA RAINOSEK
      Age:
      41
            Sex:
      Birth Date:
      5/1/1858
            Death Date:
      11/23/1899
      Inter Date:
      11/26/1899

      Church:
      QUEEN OF THE HOLY ROSARY
      HOSTYN, TEXAS
            Funeral Home:
      Military:
      NO
            Infant:
      NO
      Grave Position:
      RIGHT
            Method:
      INTERMENT
      Obituary:
      --NONE--
      Second Interment Information:

      FRANK ROHAN
      Age:
      74
            Sex:
      Birth Date:
      12/16/1854
            Death Date:
      12/18/1928
      Inter Date:
      12/21/1928

      Church:
      QUEEN OF THE HOLY ROSARY
      HOSTYN, TEXAS
            Funeral Home:
      Military:
      NO
            Infant:
      NO
      Grave Position:
      LEFT
            Method:
      INTERMENT
      Obituary:
      --NONE--

      Any help will greatly be appreciated...lois petter pereira

      Lois Petter Pereira