Re: [TexasCzechs] World Vital Records site

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2007
      hmmm if you buy a 1 year membership right now then you get a year free which would end up being $25 a year. Just messing around with the free databases I am tempted when my little pension check comes in to just buy the membership...loispetterpereira

      Steve <salvarez4@...> wrote:
      Interesting site.   Select the database tab, put your town or surname in it.  Some of them are free
      http://www.worldvit alrecords. com/

      Lois Petter Pereira