Re: [TexasCzechs] calling all beaders

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 52 , Aug 7, 2007
      I have to admit that I haven't done as much beadwork as I used to do since my eyesight has been acting up.  If you can do counted cross stitch, your eyes are better than mine by a long shot. I just can't see well enough even with a magnifying glass to count those little crosses in the material.  I could bead with 13/0 and 14/0 beads until a few years ago, but I still couldn't do cross stitch.  I use lots of magnifying devices just to be able to see the needle hole now.  haha.  So you have MY admiration.

      Nan

      Not a beader but I do admire the work you beaders do. My eyesight is not good enough for the small work. I still crochet and do counted cross stitch but I must admit my son has to thread my needles sometimes .....lois

      Nangotoo <nangotoo@san. rr.com> wrote:

      Hi Frances,

      Nice to know there's another beader here.  Anyone else?

      Nan

      Rick:
      Auntiesbeads is out of the Dallas area and I have been pleased with what I've ordered.  I also find lots of Czech beads on e-bay.  Jewelry making has been a hobby only for a number of years and I donate many items to our silent auction at Czech Heritage Day in October here in San Antonio.
      Frances

      .
      .

    • Laurie McDonald
      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 14, 2007

        Hi Rick!

        Here is a link to only the Czech beads I have listed on eBay right now…Czech Beads (if the link does not work, please let me know).  Here is a link to my eBay store homepage…GemFusion1.  In my eBay store I carry Swarovski, Sterling Silver, Bali Silver, Gold Filled, and limited supply of copper findings, beads, and components.  Not listed items…I carry just about anything that has to do with making jewelry.  Including semi-precious gemstones, tools, packaging.

        If you would like to make a purchase, please contact me at msmac06@... to make a direct purchase and save some $$.  If you are looking for something you don’t see listed or even a different color in a style you like, please contact me at msmac06@... … chances are I either have it in stock (but do not list it on eBay) or can get it in stock for you.

        Laurie

        PS  If I am posting this wrong please let me know…as you know it has been a while.