Pat Hejl

  • Frances & Arthur von Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      I am sorry for sending a personal message; but did not have Pat Hejl e-mail...
      Pat, I just found out that the owner's of a wonderful hamburger place in our area is your son and daughter....just talked with your daughter and how fun to find a connection to our Taylor and Granger family....I am Mary Ann Machu Ripple relative and you and your husband attend our Machu family reunion in Taylor at times....your daughter is so nice and works so hard....and the food is so good.

      Frances Machu von Rosenberg
      Arthur and Frances von Rosenberg