OBIT: Christian Havlik

  • Ray J. Bacak
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      Christian Havlik
      CHRISTIAN HAVLIK Our loving little boy was called by the Lord on August 2, 2007.

      Although we don't want it this way, we trust you Lord. My little applecake, you brought mommy and daddy laughter and joy for eight beautiful years. May Heaven have lots of mud puddles and trains for you to play with and chocolate donuts for you to enjoy just like you did when we had you. It was a pleasure being your mommy and daddy. We wouldn't change a thing. Till the day we see you again my love, you will always be in our hearts.

      I would like to thank the team that helped my son have a better quality of life despite his living with Autism. Thank you Cypress-Fairbanks special education department for an outstanding program that helped my son learn every day. Thank you to the Shape of Behavior for giving him the platform early on through Applied Behavior Analysis. We would also to acknowledge Wiz Kids for their child care. Thank You, Dr. John Steffek for giving him a better quality of life. Thank you to Texas Children's Hospital's entire staff for doing every thing you could for our son. You all are his true heroes. Nothing would make Christian happier than your donations to The Autism Society of America. Help us find a cure.

      Christian is survived by parents, Robert and Cristina Havlik; sisters, Athena Sayrie & Hope Havlik; grandparents, John J. & Irene Havlik and Ricardo & Maria Hernandez, and many loving aunts, uncles & cousins. Visitation will be Wednesday, August 8, 2007, from five o'clock until eight o'clock in the evening at Forest Park Westheimer Funeral Home. Funeral Services are scheduled Thursday, August 9, 2007 at 12:30 p.m. in the afternoon in the Chapel of Forest Park Westheimer Funeral Home. Interment to immediately follow in Forest Park Westheimer Cemetery.

      Published in the Houston Chronicle on 8/5/2007.