Re: [TexasCzechs] Somewhat Czech

  • Richard A Garza
    Message 1 of 52 , Aug 3, 2007
      Hi Matt,
      Thanks for the endorsement of FireMountain. Guess I'll be up till
      sunrise reviewing my wishlist on their site.
      We went over to Kemah last week and made a point of stopping in
      at the BeadConnection on our way back to Houston. For a small store they
      had an extensive assortment of everything beading-wise and well informed
      staff. I especialy liked that they had all their gemstones labeled.
      Picked up some sheets of copper and brass, and seed beads at a good price
      while I was there.
      Thanks again for the help.
      Rick Garza
      Beadaholics Anonymous Dropout

      On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 00:18:42 +0000 "Matt Cross" <lennonluv@...>
      writes:
      > My mom also uses Fire Mountain Gems and has been very pleased with
      > them.
      > There's also a bead shop in League City called The Bead Connection:
      > http://www.beadconnection.com/
      >
      > Matt Cross
      > lennonluv@...
      > "Madness is the first sign of dandruff." -- John Lennon
    • Laurie McDonald
      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 14, 2007

        Hi Rick!

        Here is a link to only the Czech beads I have listed on eBay right now…Czech Beads (if the link does not work, please let me know).  Here is a link to my eBay store homepage…GemFusion1.  In my eBay store I carry Swarovski, Sterling Silver, Bali Silver, Gold Filled, and limited supply of copper findings, beads, and components.  Not listed items…I carry just about anything that has to do with making jewelry.  Including semi-precious gemstones, tools, packaging.

        If you would like to make a purchase, please contact me at msmac06@... to make a direct purchase and save some $$.  If you are looking for something you don’t see listed or even a different color in a style you like, please contact me at msmac06@... … chances are I either have it in stock (but do not list it on eBay) or can get it in stock for you.

        Laurie

        PS  If I am posting this wrong please let me know…as you know it has been a while.